In Kentucky, EVERYONE ends up at Granny’s eventually. Whether it’s to celebrate, visit with friends or plot the next adventure, Granny’s is the place to be. Being transplants from the North means we have an innate love of all things Maple. One of my favorite things about Granny’s is walking in the door and smelling those wonderful maple pecan rolls fresh out of the oven. Bring a little bit of Granny’s to your home with our Maple Pecan Candle. The rich scent of sweet maple with candied pecans will take you right back to that enchanted realm!
Our Maple Candle is made in Kentucky on our little farm, with all-natural soy wax (made from beans grown by mid-west farmers in the USA) mixed with the perfect amount of high-quality fragrance oils to give you a candle experience that you’re just dying to tell your friends about. Here at Rustic Wicks Candle Company, we use natural Wooden Wicks for our Maple Pecan Candle. We find that the Woodwick Candles burn cleaner and longer than their cotton counterparts. We also love the look and slight crackly sound from the wooden wicks.
Burn Times for Maple Pecan Candle
- Melts : Most 1-oz wax melts will warm in an electric warmer with a strong scent throw ranging anywhere from 8–12 hours, depending on the scent type, size of your wax melt, and whether you’re burning your wax melt continuously or in intervals.
- 2.7 oz : 24-30 Hrs.
- Candles : Burn Times vary depending on air currents in the home or office.,
- 8oz : 45-50 hours
- 16oz : 85-100 hours
Woodwick Candle Care:
- Clip or remove the burnt tip off of candle every time you re-start your soy candle.
- Do not burn for over 2 hours straight.
- Keep flames away from anything burnable like curtains, upper shelves ect.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Burn only on flat non-flammable surface